QuickBooks Enterprise 2020 tops Intuit’s list of most recommended accounting tools. The 2020 version comes with various new functionality and can make managing accounts easier. In this blog, we will talk about the top reasons why it is time that you switch to the latest version.
Some of its features include – multiple user functionality, different location access, as well as the ability to store large amounts of inventory and transaction data. Let us now discuss each of these characteristics in detail.
QuickBooks Enterprise 2020 – Improvements and Features
If you are a QB Premier or Pro user, then you have to go through the following task list that QuickBooks Enterprise provides: –
- Better Storage Capacity
Unlike other QB versions, this version is specifically designed for storing large data files. A user can easily exceed 250 MB for a company file and work on the tool with complete security.
- Scalable Database
You will not find accounting tools in the market that come with scalable functions. However, with QB Enterprise, you will find it easier to get more storage space to expand your business without changing your accounting software.
- Multi-User Compatibility
It works well with multiple users connected to the same Windows server. It would not be wrong to say that it can easily manage complex business operations.
- Advanced Inventory Tracking
If you have a business set up in multiple locations, with QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, you can easily track inventory. With just a few clicks, you can view in-hand inventory as well as sales history.
- Simultaneous user functionality
If you have been using a QB desktop for a long time, then you have to try for Enterprise Edition. We say this because it allows a maximum of 30 users to be setup. This definitely makes for a fast and stable option.
- Search functionality for transactions
With QB Enterprise 2020, you will get a new search option that will allow you to find transactions. This feature was specifically added to make it easier to find customer quotes and sales orders. According to our professionals, this is a feature that makes Enterprise Edition worth buying.
- Allows to work in multiple company files
Unlike the QuickBooks desktop, this version of QB allows users to set up a primary and secondary company file. Users can use this function and work on both files at the same time, if you wish, also in the same computer.
- Low payroll processing fees
Once you subscribe to the latest version, you will have the opportunity to save some money on payroll direct deposit fees. To get more information about QuickBooks enterprise pricing, you can contact a QuickBooks Online Support professional.
- Customized field
If you are a QB Premier or Pro user, you should know that the custom field option is limited to 7 in those versions. But with Enterprise, you will be able to add and set up to 30 custom fields. This makes for better usability as well as data storage.
- Classified User Roles and Permissions
Users can set up predefined roles for various employees in accounting software. This smooths the functionality and allows the business owner to restrict certain data. Although this functionality is also available in the QB desktop, Enterprise Edition does not have a limitation associated with roles that can be defined.
Some Other Advanced Features
If the above-mentioned functions couldn’t convince you to buy QuickBooks Enterprise 2020, then go through these amazing features: –
- After verifying the company file, the tool will provide you a report that will feature a list of errors that could be and could not be resolved.
- You can save transactions under the ‘Send Later’ tab and send them all together with just one click.
- If you wish to convert a sales order to a purchase order, then the ‘Auto copy ship to address’ option is something that will delight you.
- The tool offers built-in templates and allows the user to sort the columns.
- Not only it offers advanced reports but it also provides the most amazing help portal.
- QuickBooks enterprise is compatible with different kinds of industries like – manufacturing, construction as well as field services.
- You can make use of this tool at any time and from any device.
QuickBooks Enterprise is truly an accounting software that is worth upgrading to. To know about its pricing plan and subscription options, you may contact the QuickBooks Support expert team. The professionals in our team will provide you with relevant information and assistance.